CorreLog is a growing, stable, privately held company with a history of providing excellent technology and services to support its worldwide customer base. We rely on strong partner relationships to deliver CorreLog's world-class solutions. CorreLog partners have access to marketing materials, training, as well as technical and support resources aimed at quickly meeting customer needs.
CorreLog is committed to developing and maintaining many types of useful partnerships. With this commitment, CorreLog strives to create mutually beneficial relationships that enable our associates and customers to gain increased value and achieve exceptional results. A formal partnership with CorreLog, Inc. provides your organization with many benefits, including the following:
- Increased sales and distribution capabilities worldwide and increased revenue opportunities.
- Access to the most comprehensive log management and correlation solutions available to industry, supporting localization, customization, and rebranding.
- Highly dedicated and responsive professional services and technical support engineers, who can solve your customer issues through custom design and creative application engineering, with the goal of beating your competition on technical merit.
- Solutions precisely engineered and tailored to your market and customer base, including professional services, online support, and technical assistance with seamless integration to your other products and services.
- Cooperative marketing campaigns and customized marketing materials.
CorreLog, Inc. currently has licensing agreements and channels available for diverse types of partners. We support the following specific relationships, and are always agreeable to discussing specialized associations with customers and industry.
- ASP Partner
- A CorreLog Application Service Provider (ASP) Partner has the exclusive right to sub-rent CorreLog products in the context of an original CorreLog ASP "managed security service" product proposition. The CorreLog Server system, as a 100% web based application, provides multiple opportunities to support ASP partners.
- Consulting Partners
- Consulting Partners are those partners whose business models are based primarily on services. CorreLog, Inc. provides education and software to enable consulting partners to become experts in the product configuration and optimization. Consulting partners may also be eligible for referral fees. The sale of the software product to the end-user and its support is the responsibility of the software provider, not the consulting partner.
- A Distributor is a CorreLog partner that purchases software from CorreLog and resells that to multiple resellers under its control, and may also sell directly to (large) end-users. Supported distributor types include: National Distributors (providing CorreLog to an entire country); Regional Distributors (providing CorreLog to a geographical region as a subset to a nation); Local and Specialist Distributors (providing CorreLog to vertical industry markets and specific departments within an organization.)
- OEM Partner
- An OEM partner satisfies a market requirement by obtaining technology from another company rather than by developing it themselves. CorreLog technology is embedded seamlessly into their solution's architecture and is often re-branded. OEM partners always provide their own licenses to their end users and offer protection within such licenses for all suppliers of technology that are embedded within the solutions.
- Value-Added Reseller (VAR)
- A VAR is one that purchases software usually from a distributor, or from a local CorreLog sales office, and allows an end user to purchase multiple software packages from different software vendors on the same order. They provide single source for packaged software that is a convenience to the end user. Depending upon the country, VARS can or cannot add value in terms of maintenance & support, customization or integration.
- Systems Integrators (SI)
- Systems Integrators resell CorreLog technology and offer extensive pre- and post-sales consulting services to end user customers usually on a per-project basis. CorreLog, Inc. provides the SI with competitive margin discounts for their software resold to end customers as well as educational services and development software. The SI provides implementation services and expertise in integrating a variety of third-party software applications.
- Solution Partner / Developer
- A Solution Partner develops solutions that are compatible with the CorreLog line of products. CorreLog provides specific support for developers through its "Sigma Framework", and offers engineering services (usually at no charge) to accepted developers and organizations. In particular, Solution and Developer partners can acquire royalties from software components they may develop.
Join Our Partner Program
Partners are accepted after a mutual review to determine whether a synergistic and beneficial relationship can be established. To begin the process, you should apply to our partnership program available here. All applications are quickly reviewed and a discussion is scheduled.
We are accustomed to working with large enterprises, smaller businesses, and creative individuals of all types. Contact us today to begin a discussion.