CorreLog has partnered with McAfee to provide a certified DAM agent for the McAfee DAM solution. dbDefender™ for DB2 within McAfee ESM environments, is the solution you need to monitor real-time security events to minimize risk to your mainframe.
McAfee DAM with dbDefender™ delivers real-time DB2 monitoring and alert messaging and provides the following applications:
- Collects real-time audit events for all DB2 access activity, which is key for compliance standards.
- Creates an automated audit trail for all DB2 access activity, including SELECTs, DML, data definition language (DDL) and changes in access privilege.
- Audits all valid and invalid attempts to access DB2 data. Invalid logical access attempts are sent to your Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system, a critical component for PCI DSS.
- Creates an audit trail for DB2 data structure changes, another PCI DSS standard.
- Provides a more efficient approach for collecting DB2 events for Syslog conversion.
- Supports both static and dynamic SQL.
With 80 percent of the worlds corporate data existing on mainframes, user activity must become an important piece of your SIEM solution. For more information about the dbDefender™ for DB2, the Database Activity Monitoring Agent for McAfee ESM, download the data sheet now.