Change Tracker can be deployed enterprise-wide to ensure workstations and servers, as well as network devices, firewalls and directories meet the organization's configuration policy. This product provides full-scale reporting and management of system health, availability, performance, users, compliance, configuration, changes to systems and asset management all in one place.
- Configuration Management - All device configurations automatically and securely backed up with the option to re-mediate any unauthorized configuration change. Configuration discrepancies are highlighted such as running and start up mismatch on a network switch or router or security breach on a server. Bulk scheduled reconfiguration option allows you to label and restore an approved configuration or make a configuration change to single or multiple devices through one management GUI.
- Compliance Auditing - Multiple ‘out of the box’ as well as ‘made to order’ reports allow you to quickly test critical security & configuration settings for servers, desktops, network devices and firewalls. With CorreLog, you'll get reports providing details on your administrative procedures, technical data security services, and technical security mechanisms. In fact – these reports will probably identify some security gaps. Once repaired though, you can generate these reports again & again to prove to auditors that your IT systems are compliant. Using the inbuilt change tracking described below you can ensure systems remain compliant. It's really that simple!
- Change Tracking - Once your firewalls, servers, workstations, switches, routers etc are all in a compliant state, you need to ensure they remain that way. The only way to do this is to routinely & automatically verify the configuration settings have not changed because unplanned, undocumented changes will always be made while somebody has the admin rights to do so legal or otherwise! We will alert you when any unplanned changes are detected as well as keeping an audit trail of planned changes to be reconciled with the request for change details if needed. This provides a closed loop change management safety net as explained below.
- Planned Change Audit Trail - when changes do need to be made to a device then you need to ensure that changes are approved and documented we make this easy and straightforward, reconciling all changes made with the RFC or Change Approval record. An open API allows integration with most service/help desks or other change management systems to establish a link between the change approval process and the actual changes that are made.
- Further Device ‘Hardening’ is enforced and audited- As systems grow and things change we run automated templates for a hardened (secured and compliant) configuration for servers and desktops and network devices to show where work is needed to remain compliant, thereafter we track all planned and unplanned changes that affect the hardened status of your infrastructure. Specifically we cover registry keys and values, file integrity, services and processes (including the option to enforce them or whitelist/blacklist them), user accounts, installed software, patches, access rights, password ageing and much more.
- Device Health & Performance - reports highlight the health of devices including CPU, DISK & Memory as well as response times between devices or users and applications. Also malware reports, end point management and inventory management allow you to really take complete control of every factor that may affect IT systems
Server Configuration Management
- CorreLog Remote Angel - Server is a comprehensive compliance, performance, change and configuration management solution for all virtual and physical servers.
- CorreLog Remote Angel – Server allows you to implement and manage all physical and virtual servers against a defined Server Configuration Management policy.
- The concept of the Server Configuration Management Policy is simple - define what 'good' IT service looks like, then maintain your entire IT infrastructure in this state.
- CorreLog Remote Angel – Server keeps in check all relevant server configuration settings, performance metrics and application response times that together govern the quality and consistency of delivered IT service levels to the business.
Governing performance, health, security and external policy compliance - such as SOX, GLBA, NERC, PCI DSS, ISO27000, FISMA, HIPAA and others for your Servers and providing protection and better service for your IT users, CorreLog Remote Angel" Server makes meeting compliance audit requirements easy. Typically integrated with your Servicedesk or Helpdesk system, Remote Angel™ Server plays an integral role in any ITIL Change and Configuration Management Process, providing reconciliation data for any planned changes.
Key benefits of CorreLog Remote Angel™ - Server
- Measure and control all dimensions affecting IT Service Delivery, including configuration settings, server health and user experience
- Compliance Made Easy -automatically audit your server estate and provide auditors with accurate details of all security and access controls for compliance with all Corporate Governance legislations
- Baseline all servers against a defined 'IT Service Delivery Policy, and immediately highlight any changes that may affect performance
- Tackle virtualization projects, data-center moves, service continuity provision and day to day troubleshooting easily, quickly and with guaranteed success
- Compare 'one server to many' and pinpoint all differences between a 'policy compliant' (i.e. 'working') server and those that aren't -all key changes and deviations are instantly identified and reported
- Comprehensive solution to cover Server inventory management, server asset management, server performance management and server configuration management
Integrating tightly into CorreLog Change Tracker'", Remote Angel™ - Server is a centrally managed solution that allows you to create a 'template' or 'baseline' configuration for all your servers. Equally, pre-defined external policy requirements can be assessed for any corporate governance policy audit.
Network Configuration Management
- Do you want to know instantly that a network router or switch has been tampered with?
- Do you need to know when a configuration change has been made to your firewalls, who made the change and what they actually changed?
- Do you need to provide a regular backup of your Cisco router configurations?
- Does your auditor insist you have an automated system to backup all network device configuration settings?
- Do you have other policy compliance audits to meet such as SOX, GLBA, NERC, PCI DSS, ISO27000, FISMA, HIPAA?
- Do you have a mixed vendor/device network where CiscoWorks™ cannot provide a complete Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution?
CorreLog Change Tracker Enterprise can be implemented in minutes and provides the most comprehensive Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) Solution available. All configuration items are tracked for changes automatically.
Key benefits of CorreLog Change Tracker Enterprise
- Immediate, real-time alerting as soon as a network device is re-configured
- Compliance Audits Made Easy - automatically audit your network for change and provide auditors with accurate details of all security and access controls for compliance with all Corporate Governance legislations
- Baseline all routers, switches, firewalls, appliances and any other network devices against a defined 'IT Service Delivery Policy, and immediately highlight any changes that may affect performance
- Automate device configuration backups – ditch manual or semi-scripted backup processes and make life easy with scheduled, automated backups to ALL network devices
- Compare 'one router to many' and pinpoint all differences between a 'policy compliant' (i.e. 'working') router and those that aren't -all key changes and deviations are instantly identified and reported
CorreLog Change Tracker Enterprise integrates tightly into leading Servicedesk or Helpdesk systems, and all major Network Management Systems such as HP OpenView" and Castlerock SNMPc" - Any deviation from either the 'known, available and compliant' state or a defined Configuration Policy will be tracked and alerted.
Change Tracker Enterprise plays an integral role in any ITIL Configuration and Change Management Process, providing reconciliation data for any planned changes, together with ensuring your IT systems will satisfy auditor requirements for any corporate governance policy you need to comply with.
PC and Desktop Management
Remote Angel" PC from CorreLog allows you to define and enforce compliance with detailed Configuration Management Policies across your Windows PC estate. Working in conjunction with CorreLog Change Tracker" Enterprise, Remote Angel" can be used to ‘lock down’ PC configuration settings and play a key role in your PC configuration process.
Governing performance, health, security and external policy compliance - such as SOX, GLBA, NERC, PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA and others - for your PC's and providing protection and better service for your IT users, CorreLog Remote Angel" PC is a comprehensive performance, change and configuration management solution for your physical and virtual windows desktops/workstations.
CorreLog Remote Angel™ PC allows you to implement a global and local compliance template for the status, health and configuration of all PC workstations without compromising the features of the PC or unnecessarily restricting users.
CorreLog Remote Angel" PC keeps in check all relevant windows configuration settings, performance metrics and application response times that together govern the quality and consistency of delivered IT service levels to IT users.
Typically integrated with your Servicedesk or Helpdesk system, Remote Angel™ PC plays an integral role in any ITIL Change and Configuration Management Process, providing reconciliation data for any planned changes.
Key benefits of CorreLog Remote Angel™ PC:
- Easy to install - all configuration is performed centrally, with tailored Configuration Policies defined for individual or groups of Remote Angel™ PC agents
- Reduce Servicedesk support costs by at least 20% - shortcut the incident logging and resolution time required by automating the troubleshooting process with Remote Angel™ PC tests
- Automate auditor requirements for assessing compliance with all Corporate Governance Policies such as SOX, GLBA, NERC, PCI DSS, ISO27000, FISMA, HIPAA
- Baseline all PCs against a defined PC Configuration Management Policy, and immediately highlight any changes that may affect performance
- Lockdown PC configurations within minutes, even across large PC estates
- Compare 'one PC to many' and pinpoint all differences between a 'policy compliant' (i.e. 'working') PC and those that aren't - all key changes and deviations are instantly identified and reported
- Comprehensive solution to cover PC inventory management, PC asset management, PC performance management and PC configuration management
Defining a Configuration Policy is a quick and straightforward process. Once your Global Policy is defined using the central Configuration Policy Editor, Remote Angel" Hub, just click one button to update your Configuration Management Policy for all Remote Angel" PC agents at once - the process takes just seconds. Likewise, assessing compliance with auditor policy demands can be automated, with any deviations or exceptions clearly reported to allow swift corrective action.